Monday, February 20, 2012

So Good So Far

Well, I've been sewing quite a bit this last couple weeks. I am selling my coffee sleeves and some critter pouches in a handmade store in Charlotte, NC called the Bag Lady. I'm really excited and hopeful that I can get something selling. I'm not that great with online sales and really its a lot more work. My photography skills aren't what I would like either.
Well, after I got my stock set up for the store I have been dying to make these crafty embroidery hoop bags to hang on my wall in my bedroom above my sewing table. After an hour or so I made them and I'm so happy with them. I have had some fabric for oh, 5 years and waited for the right project to use it. This was it and I have found another project to use the rest of the fabric to match it.
Now I just need to make that trip to Hobby Lobby to get the rest of the supplies I need for my next project. I love my time to make all the things I've always wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment