Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Busy in the Kitchen Today

 So, I had some bananas and already did a banana shake and wanted to make some banana bread. Went to Betty Crocker and made up some banana bread without nuts. Only because I didn't have any on hand. Only thing about their recipe is, the time calls for much longer so I had to watch it. It only takes 45 minutes tops. Last time I burned my bread and I wasn't too happy with that. I always enjoy it warm with cream cheese on my slice.

The other day a couple recipes caught my eye and I wanted to try them. I made a 2 ingredient Lemon Bars. Oh yes, if you like lemon do it. I have always liked a graham cracker crust even though the recipe didn't call for it. So I made a small graham cracker pie crust and the rest in the baking dish. I think they are both great. I think I will bring it for the next ladies meeting at church. The next recipe is a great dinner throw together. Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake, Its so easy and great. I think the only thing I normally don't buy is mozzarella cheese and cream cheese with onion and chive. Its well worth it. My husband will like it and I may make this again. I hope you try them, they are worth it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment