Thursday, July 18, 2013

Changes

Sorry, I try to keep up. This last month I've busted out a bunch of purse orders, did a booth at an unsuccessful craft fair, canned some garden goodies and got a job. 
In  I was busy sewing. Made some reusable snack bags, big purse like mine and chap stick holders. I have a bunch of handmade stuff in boxes to sell too. So the church I go to was partnering with another church to do a fund raiser craft fair. Needless to say, wasn't successful. Was glad to meet a person who follows my Mir Made This Facebook page. 
My garden had been great. I have a family recipe for zucchini relish that my family and husband's family loves. I made two batches. Love it on my black bean burgers I have for lunch everyday. 
So I had been on unemployment since we moved and it ran out last month. I had tried going to VSP dr offices in the area and nothing. The week before my last check I got an email from Staffmark for an at home job. I honestly thought it was too good to be true. Well after I filled everything out online they
called me the next day for an interview. It all worked out and now on my second week of training. It's for technical support for Direct tv. It's challenging but great overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment